lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-30-2018, 09:33 PM   #11
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Default Re: School me on TXT’s

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepotts View Post
The seller said he has 2 carts running with batteries and chargers, 2 carts complete except no chargers and batteries... he was asking $750 each for the complete units and $250 each for the incomplete ones.
to be honest.....I would take the INCOMPLETE one myself....as you really don't know the condition of the batteries and if you upgrade the drive system and go 48v you would need a new charger anyway.

with the incomplete ones you have a BLANK slate ...... just ensure the frame is good. Then you can build your cart from scratch. as for all the parts for the drive system. check out cartsunlimited.net ScottyB, the owner is a forum member and will hook you up.....its where a lot of us get out stuff, myself included. you can see in my sig what my cart can do....

sir nukes cart 1.jpg
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-30-2018, 09:38 PM   #12
mikepotts
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
to be honest.....I would take the INCOMPLETE one myself....as you really don't know the condition of the batteries and if you upgrade the drive system and go 48v you would need a new charger anyway.

with the incomplete ones you have a BLANK slate ...... just ensure the frame is good. Then you can build your cart from scratch. as for all the parts for the drive system. check out cartsunlimited.net ScottyB, the owner is a forum member and will hook you up.....its where a lot of us get out stuff, myself included. you can see in my sig what my cart can do....

Attachment 169126
I had considered it. But it will probably be a while before i can justify mods and i want a cart for the beach camping trip coming up in june. I was looking at yours... impressive!
mikepotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 09:43 PM   #13
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

well good luck......which ever way you ya go....we are here to help if you need anything.
Old 04-30-2018, 09:59 PM   #14
mikepotts
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
well good luck......which ever way you ya go....we are here to help if you need anything.
Everyone has been a great help already. Thanks everyone!
Old 04-30-2018, 10:44 PM   #15
Jmzvet
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Just like a car, truck, or house. Start with a solid foundation and make it into what you like. Not what everyone else likes.
Jmzvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 10:46 PM   #16
mikepotts
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmzvet View Post
Just like a car, truck, or house. Start with a solid foundation and make it into what you like. Not what everyone else likes.
Rodger that! I definately dont march to the typical drum. 🤣
Old 04-30-2018, 11:47 PM   #17
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

mike.....if ya get one of the ones that runs.....that will get you thru your camping trip in june.....even at $750 for a solid cart is cheep. then afterwards you can build it later. its a plan
Old 05-01-2018, 11:06 PM   #18
mikepotts
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for all the guidance guys, his carts were a little rougher than i liked (expected for the price) and none would take charge, all were completely dead. Thats not saying they wouldnt come back with a little effort, but its a long drive home from here (32 hrs) and it wasnt worth the aggravation of transporting. I didnt buy anything from him. These carts are in Hesperia, CA if anyone else is interested.
Old 05-02-2018, 06:23 AM   #19
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepotts View Post
Thanks for all the guidance guys, his carts were a little rougher than i liked (expected for the price) and none would take charge, all were completely dead. Thats not saying they wouldnt come back with a little effort, but its a long drive home from here (32 hrs) and it wasnt worth the aggravation of transporting. I didnt buy anything from him. These carts are in Hesperia, CA if anyone else is interested.
The ones missing batteries would have been a better deal. You could take your time rebuilding one or both, while still keeping an eye open for something better to come along. Are you stilll living in the TN area?
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 07:35 AM   #20
mikepotts
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBoyce View Post
The ones missing batteries would have been a better deal. You could take your time rebuilding one or both, while still keeping an eye open for something better to come along. Are you stilll living in the TN area?
Yes, i am still living in Jacksboro. I am a field service engineer for a nuclear gauge company, so i was traveling to CA for a job and found these.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO