lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2019, 05:40 PM   #1
Chris379
Not Yet Wild

Default 2 wire ignition switch question

Rewiring my new used 93 ezgo txt 36v series cart. The person who had it before me had wires all over. Some hooked up, some loose about the cart, so I'm redoing everything, neat and clean.

There are green and blue wires that come out of the dash. The green splits between the battery meter and one of the two ignition connections. The blue wire is not hooked up to anything.

The other switch connector (2 of 2) is an aftermarket red wire that goes directly to battery positive.

Question is where does the blue wire connect to?

Thanks
Chris
Chris379 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO