lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
Mahenry
Not Yet Wild

Default Slow 1992 columbia par car two stroke needs speed

Hello I'm new to the golf cart seen and just picked up a nice 6 passenger limo cart. But it is very very slow. It was not running when I picked it up so I cleaned the carb and it started right up. It looks like the gov has been takein off. I would like to speed it up now I would say it runs 7 maybe. Also it is all stock.
Mahenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #2
Larboc
Getting Wild
Columbia

Default Re: Slow 1992 columbia par car two stroke needs speed

This worked well for me, how fast do you want to go?...
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/sled-...-columbia.html

Taking the muffler off will make it sound faster, but won't help much in terms of speed. TO get more speed you need to take the jug off and grind the exhaust port timing to ~165 degrees. This will wake it up a little for an afternoons work.
Larboc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
speed increase
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar