lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2017, 04:27 PM   #1
TPowell
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Does OBC have any impact on speed?

Hi all,
I have a 2006 Precedent IQ, I purchased it not running and have been trouble shooting everything I can think of. So far I have a new stock controller, new batteries and cables, new speed sensor and I just installed a new motor. I get 50 Volts all the way to the motor with the key on, but when the pedal is depressed the voltage gets very erratic. I'm really at a loss at this point. I've tried actual driving, and on stands with both tires and brake shoes removed. I've also done the MCOR bypass with a paperclip on the top plug, no change. The only major component that I have not addressed is the OBC. It will not charge with the club car charger, but since the solenoid engages I assumed that was the charger. I'm ready to bypass the OBC, but don't see a connection that could be causing my speed problem... I'm really stuck at this point....Please help!
TPowell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2006 club car precedent, speed problem
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car