lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts
Gas golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-27-2022, 11:29 PM   #1
Mickey's Workman
Not Yet Wild

Mixed Breed

Default My New Toro Workman

Hi All.
Here's a couple of Pic's of the new buggy. I must say,i feel pretty stupid. After cleaning the engine up a bit,i discovered a Kohler engine. I thought it was a B&S V-twin. LOL Oh well,one less spark plug to buy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Toro1.jpg (289.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Toro2.jpg (275.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Toro3.jpg (278.8 KB, 0 views)
Mickey's Workman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-28-2022, 01:24 AM   #2
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

Default Re: My New Toro Workman

That's looking pretty tidy! Shame about it not being a V twin Briggs, but the kohler engine is pretty unbreakable too. Just make sure to regularly service it for a long life. Just ignore about everything I said previously as we both were of the assumption it was a different engine. Everything else regarding the machine is pretty much the same with either engine.

It is unusual for the seats to be in such good condition for a workman of that age too. Even the front suspension has not sagged at all by the look of it.

All the manuals I linked to are still relevant for your machine. as they cover both engine types.
Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 10:57 AM   #3
CharleyL
Gone Wild

Cushman

Your Toro Workman must have spent most of it's life in a barn or a garage. It's in great condition. My Cushman Truckster spent it's early life in a quarry, then 13 years stored on the edge of a pine forest. Fortunately it never went North into the rust belt, but the Sun and Pine forest weren't very kind to it. Trees were growing up through the pedal holes and the spiders had built nests like trampolines in layers inside the cab.

Good luck with your Toro.

Charley
CharleyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 11:41 AM   #4
ThreeCW
Gone Wild

Cushman

Looks great for a low hour 2006.

Now that you own a work cart, you can get her dirty and post a few picture on the Work Cart Thread:

https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=126073
ThreeCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts