lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-08-2021, 10:08 AM   #1
Gunpie001
Not Yet Wild
Columbia

Default Looking for Roof and brackets for 1993 P4G

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm looking for help finding a roof and brackets for my 1993 Columbia par car p4g. I was also wondering if there were any other roofs that would be close to the same size that I could retrofit? I'm starting think it a golden unicorn!
Gunpie001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-17-2021, 11:16 AM   #2
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Default Re: Looking for Roof and brackets for 1993 P4G

Sorry about the late chime in. Roof and brackets for these carts haven't been made in years. Unless you get really lucky and find something used you are out of luck. In actuality, retrofitting is your only option. The key to getting a retrofit is to find a cart with similar dimensions and go from there. Personally, I have used peripheral parts from Yamaha G1s and made them on a Columbia. This included a windshield and a backseat.

It takes some engineering but you'll get it.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar