lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-16-2021, 05:31 PM   #1
ChadBrinker
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Has anyone built a Yamaha G15A

Has anyone built or rebuilt a Yamaha g15a limo here in the US ? I have one that is a roller to build . Looks like I will be fabricating pretty much everything for this build since the G15A was never supposed to make it to the US at all and they are very rare . From what I gather they were "Japan use only" .
ChadBrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-31-2022, 12:27 PM   #2
Turf Liner
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Has anyone built a Yamaha G15A

I have a JT01 Yamaha G17a Turf Liner that I bought on Craigslist. Runs great, but impossible to source body, windshield and other parts in the US. At least my efforts have failed multiple times.

Searching for "Yamaha Turf Joy" I found these guys in the Philippines, but they say they only ship to Japan. Maybe you can talk them in to helping you out.

https://csbgolfcar.com/EN/product-de...io581vpkh6io58

Last edited by Turf Liner; 05-31-2022 at 12:43 PM.. Reason: Wrong model listed in my response.
Turf Liner is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides