lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-06-2021, 06:40 PM   #1
rseitz
Not Yet Wild

Default Advanced EV Board

Hi All!!

Sorry if this is redundant or out of place, just bought a 2021 Advanced EV Advent 2+2L LSV and was looking for other owners.

Any help is appreciated!

Rob
Virginia Beach, VA
rseitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-07-2021, 06:10 PM   #2
rseitz
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Advanced EV Board

Does anybody else even own one? LOL
Old 02-09-2021, 02:46 PM   #3
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Looks like an Icon with a different name on it. Both are sold where I am. Chinese. Check out the Icon section here. They probably come from the same factory in China along with several others marketed under different names throughout the US.
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 04:36 PM   #4
rseitz
Not Yet Wild

Unfortunately I'm limited on my choices for LSV/NEV's in my area. I had to go out of state to get the Advanced EV as my local LSV Dealer who only sells Bintelli / Star wanted almost $15K for a 2x2L+ Bintelli and $18K for a Star. Don't care how good they are, too much money for a golf cart with a VIN and was told the current wait list is 6 months for an EZ-Go and that's if you can find them.

LSV's are a different breed.
Old 02-09-2021, 05:06 PM   #5
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Well, I hear ya on the prices. Lithium Club Car with a few options (but not an LSV) is the same msrp as a Chevy Spark automatic (a real car). Ridiculous
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 01:09 PM   #6
mjcummins937
Not Yet Wild

I purchased Advanced EV. I want to make it street legal. I need to increase speed over its current 19 mph. Where can I purchase cable and software to program its NEOS motor controller for higher speeds?
mjcummins937 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 02:46 PM   #7
rseitz
Not Yet Wild

What State are you in? I'd Google local Dealerships, mine was in Atlantic Beach NC and I live in VA.
Old 02-13-2021, 09:02 AM   #8
mjcummins937
Not Yet Wild

The Villages, Florida
mjcummins937 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 12:39 PM   #9
AdvancedEVguy
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

I also own an Advance EV. 2020 2+2, Merlot. I love the drive system, but no one here appears to understand how to program the controller. I too would love to find info on programming the Toyota NEOS AC controller. It's been around long enough, you would think there would be more aftermarket support. Apparently, Toyota did a great job protecting their stuff. I would be willing to pay a significant amount to have that capability. I bought the cart new and got a fantastic deal on it. I wanted an AC drive system and after a bit of research really wanted the Toyota controller. They've been doing electric drive systems for a very long time and given their reputation for reliability, it seemed the best choice. There are a number of brands out there that use the same controller, so I have to think someone has info.
AdvancedEVguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 09:14 PM   #10
muspod
Not Yet Wild

the controller came out forklift and went into a yamaha 12-15 yrs ago. No one knows much about the toy controllers. poor tech support on those icons etc. word is advance ev is up for sale. Probably bleedin cash..
muspod is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advanced ev, advent
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts