lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!
On Road Golf Carts! Low to the ground Golf Carts!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-17-2023, 02:22 PM   #1
lucky53s
Not Yet Wild

Default Arisun Cruze vs Modz Guardian

I did a search for both and can't believe nothing came up.

The Arisun Cruze and Modz Guardian both come with Modz wheels and are likely pretty entry level tires. I'm building up my 1990 Yamaha G2 with a modest 4 inch lift and am going to add 14 inch wheels.

Is there any noticeable difference in these two tires (outside of appearance, I am looking for handling, wear, ride, etc)? Any reason to get one over the other? The Guardian seems to be a few dollars more expensive but is on a deal with a black wheel that I like. In all other cases, the Arisun seems less expensive, but the going rate is within a few bucks of each other.

Thanks all.
lucky53s is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-07-2023, 09:00 PM   #2
Cartsnfarts
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Arisun Cruze vs Modz Guardian

We put arisun Cruze tires on peoples carts all the time but always try to explain to people that they are cheaper for a reason. They ride and grip fine in my opinion. But seem to wear faster. Definitely make sure your alignment is absolutely perfect when running these tires. Idk if this is helpful or not
Cartsnfarts is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arisun, modz, tires
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!