lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-17-2008, 06:17 AM   #1
shaggy
Getting Wild

Default I have not found problem yet, but...

i havent found my problem with my g8a (see im learning) yet, but im still trying. gotta go through the fuel pump, it seems its the only thing left (see thread what cart do i have or how to find out).but you guys in the know out there have got me thinking about all these mods that can be done. what can be done to the stock engine in this thing (once i get it back to running order), or is modifying the stocker not worth the effort.what are you refering to when you talk about big blocks etc. remember im "NOT YET WILD" so, lets have it... P.S. also look at other thread for ideas of what could be slipping by me to get it running first
shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-17-2008, 06:26 AM   #2
azboo
Super Moderator

Club Car

Default Re: I have not found problem yet, but...

Check out one of our site sponsors. Cart Parts Plus offers complete big block kits that will turn your cart into a whole 'nother kind of beast. Their web site will tell you what's available for your cart. Or give Tom a call. He's a very helpful guy.

Boo
azboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha