lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-01-2009, 11:35 AM   #1
turbopower
Not Yet Wild

Default standard bore 1990 E-Z-Go

Hello to all I have a question on the standard/stock bore of a 90 2 cycle I want to check the bore to see if I can run stock piston and rings or if there is much benefit in boring 25mm or 50mm over any help would be appreciated thanks for all the help I love this site I have recently converted my cart to ford ignition didn't have an HEI on hand but had a ford module from mid 70's to early 80's it bolted right where the stock oil injection tank was it is bigger takes up more room but in my case I didnt mind I will post pics dont know if anyone we want to do this conversion but it can be done if you want
turbopower is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-01-2009, 02:02 PM   #2
sccowboy
It ain't gonna be easy.

E-Z-GO

Default Re: standard bore 1990 E-Z-Go

It would be awesome if you could put up a step by step with pics and part numbers. It is a recurring topic around here. as far as the bore, I am not sure about the bore size. what is it micing out at now?
sccowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #3
turbopower
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: standard bore 1990 E-Z-Go

Hello again I haven't pulled it apart yet but when I do I will let you know Im curious what it looks like inside .
I will try to post the ford module conversion it is very simple like the HEI the ford module is made out of aluminum so it dosn't need a heat sink I think we can also use the smaller ford EFI module to I will wire one of them up and post my finding on that one as well
turbopower is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO