lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2014, 10:53 PM   #1
Toplsvette
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Lead acid battery conversion to lipo

Hello all. I am curious if anybody has attempted to convert their cart to lipo. I am going to purchase some modules they use on a Nissan leaf electric car and make my own battery pack. It will be a 38v 60ah pack which should push my cart right along. I have built a basic battery management system to keep the battery pack from over charging or drawing the pack down to low. This pack will only weigh just over 40 pounds. Which should drop a lot of weight off the cart. If anyone has done this conversion I would like to know how much of a difference it made on the cart. Btw I am doing this cheaper than a set of new Trojans.

Eddie
Toplsvette is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO