lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-07-2008, 11:04 AM   #1
caddymankc
WILD

E-Z-GO

Default stretch cart build

I have my old three wheel cart that needs a motor and i can pick up a newer marathon cart, i was thinking of hacking off the front of the trike using the electric rear, then using the junk 2 smoke cart from the rear of the seat forward, anybody know of any tips on my build or suggestions.This will be a marathon version of a newer txt shuttle.

I was thinking of going 72 volt because i would have all that extra space in the front but i was thinking all that weight that i would be replacing hubs and axles every month.

And if everything turns out nice i will change it over to controller instead of resistor. The only problem i see holding me back now is finding correct length brake cables.

With all this extra weight would i have to run an extra piece of steel along the frame to keep from bending?And how do you think i should go about connecting the two frames?
caddymankc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-07-2008, 07:38 PM   #2
caddymankc
WILD

E-Z-GO

Default Re: stretch cart build

Scratch this idea, my trucks having some problems so i wont have time or the money to start this project.
caddymankc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center