lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-18-2021, 07:54 AM   #1
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Columbia Service Bulletins

I know a lot of folks have looked for Columbia Service Bulletins and they have always been elusive. I've taken the time to start uploading them so they can be found on my site by model but I want to make a point first.

"A note about service bulletins...when any electric vehicle manufacturer publishes a service bulletin about a product it is not necessarily an admission of a bad product design nor a fault in assembly. A bulletin is simply another method of showing that they have found a way of improving their product and wish to share that information so the vehicle owners can have a better overall product experience.

Documents are not to be altered or sold in any way. These documents are shared as a courtesy and much time has been spent by Columbia, Tomberlin and EV Technical Services to make these available to you. Please be respectful and considerate of everyone's hard work.

Service bulletins are NOT automatic warranty upgrades. Bulletins are issued to inform technicians of changes for any of the following reasons:

Informational tips for troubleshooting;
Material changes;
Obsolescence of a certain part;
An in-process change of a component or assembly;
Various other reasons."

With all that said, as of the writing of this I have the latest back to 2015 bulletins posted. I'm still trying to go through the time portal and load the earlier ones but it is a time sucker to say the least and it's sunny today so really don't want to be indoors on my computer all day looking out the window when a perfectly good Harley is underneath me in the garage. If you have any specific questions about any of them, or if there are any about your specific cart and just not out there yet, drop me a pm and I can check for you.

https://evtechnicalservices.com/service-bulletins

If you lose the link, that page isn't in my site menu but you can get to it through the documents page there which also has the manuals too.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar