lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-12-2019, 11:59 PM   #1
Polarisgolf
Not Yet Wild

Default Polaris breeze golf cart parts needed

Hello can anyone tell me where i can buy parts for a 2010 polaris breeze golf cart , called a few places and do not have any parts any help? Thanks
Polarisgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-13-2019, 01:18 AM   #2
agpfl
Wild Gone

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Polaris breeze golf cart parts needed

I can help you. I am just wrapping up my second Breeze conversion to an Alltrax controller. I rebuilt one flooded cart that needed almost all electrical items replaced including the Sevcon controller and motor. This other one is way easier because I am not dealing with corrosion an now have a wiring diagram for it. I have had to source parts from all over. GEM dealerships sometimes will have parts.

What are you looking for?
agpfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 04:06 PM   #3
agpfl
Wild Gone

E-Z-GO

I just ordered a new a-arm and bushings today from partzilla.com.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2019, 11:22 PM   #4
Polarisgolf
Not Yet Wild

Hello thank you for your reply this are a few parts i need
KIT TIM ADAPTER PART 2878592
ON /OFF SWITCH PART 4012992
2 front shock struts part 7043526
2 rear shocks
And any other parts that is a must have ( something that usually goes bad on these models)
I have used this golf cart for 2 years daily always take care of it i do add transmission fluid POLARIS AGL because i do notice it gets low on fluid every 3 months or soo ,the on off switch went bad and bought an aftermarket one but goes bad every month or soo and i replace it maybe its because its not good quality also the KIT TIM part 2878592 got all rusted soo i had to rig it to keep working , do you have motor and tranny on yours or do you know where i can buy all this parts ? I appreciate your help
Old 02-14-2019, 01:11 AM   #5
agpfl
Wild Gone

E-Z-GO

I can help with some items and others can be ordered from partzilla.

I have a brand new TIM and a second one that might not be bad. The guy I bought this last cart from was just throwing money and parts at it to get it to work. He had it with 2 different mechanics with no luck. They replaced the TIM with a brand new one, so its possible the original is not bad. They bought it from a GEM dealership in Miami, Go Auto Electric (305) 448-2989.

I also have a brand new motor, only used for a week. They replaced the motor but there was nothing wrong with the original one, just a bad speed sensor.

Your original run/tow switch (on/off) can be disassembled and cleaned. Both of my carts had the same issue, just needed to take it apart and clean the contacts. Dirt and grime will build up in there and inhibit contact.

Looks like the front shocks and on/off switch are available at partzilla.

Rear shocks look like they are discontinued, but maybe remove one and take to an auto store to get the closest match.

I don't understand where you are adding transmission fluid to. You should not have to add any fluid to the differential. If its leaking, could be an oil seal or a gasket.
Old 02-16-2019, 01:15 PM   #6
Polarisgolf
Not Yet Wild

Thank you for the info the on and off switch was shot tryed open in it its was not repairable i live by the beach so the corrosion is a problem here , how much would you sell me the TIM and how much the motor ? maybe just to have a spare would be good
Old 02-16-2019, 05:42 PM   #7
agpfl
Wild Gone

E-Z-GO

Where are you located?

Old 02-16-2019, 11:53 PM   #8
Polarisgolf
Not Yet Wild

Im in irvive california zip 92620
Old 02-17-2019, 08:16 PM   #9
agpfl
Wild Gone

E-Z-GO

Send me a private message with you contact information and we will work it out.

Old 02-21-2019, 01:30 AM   #10
agpfl
Wild Gone

E-Z-GO

I just found out today that nevaccessories.com bought out most of the Polaris Breeze parts stock from Polaris. They said Polaris sometimes comes to them for parts. They even have ordered a 40ft container full of front cowls. Unfortunately they nor anybody else has a new a-arm so I am going to have to get it custom made.

Tags
breeze, polaris
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts