lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Other Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-07-2023, 10:54 AM   #31
Blklghtng
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Evolution Programming

Was doing a little checking to confirm the controller in my 2023 Carrier 6+ before buying the programming cable. The controller is an Evolution and has a label which reads "Forester1 Plus+ EM Brake (25mile)" above the part number and serial number. Just wondering if this means it has a limitation which will not allow programming above 25 MPH. Anyone here have the same and if so have you been able to program above 25 top speed?
Blklghtng is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-07-2023, 05:06 PM   #32
evoster
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blklghtng View Post
Was doing a little checking to confirm the controller in my 2023 Carrier 6+ before buying the programming cable. The controller is an Evolution and has a label which reads "Forester1 Plus+ EM Brake (25mile)" above the part number and serial number. Just wondering if this means it has a limitation which will not allow programming above 25 MPH. Anyone here have the same and if so have you been able to program above 25 top speed?
Look at your controller's model number. The evolution programming cable with work with EV48-400, EV48-400-A and EV48-400-C controllers.

A Carrier 6+ cart is kinda big so I wouldn't get my hopes up that you'll go screaming fast. I think 27-30 is best case.

But you will be able to DIY tune top end RPM and improve acceleration greatly.
evoster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 03:14 PM   #33
Sawoop
Not Yet Wild

Hello - Looking for the Evolution Software for the 400C Controller I believe its the GEF12HOST. ANY help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED - Thanks!
Sawoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 11:14 PM   #34
MarioKart
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawoop View Post
Hello - Looking for the Evolution Software for the 400C Controller I believe its the GEF12HOST. ANY help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED - Thanks!
I might be able to help.
MarioKart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 01:15 PM   #35
kerouwhack
Not Yet Wild

kerouwhack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 05:41 AM   #36
kdog2018
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blklghtng View Post
Did you get an answer wondering about the 2024 d5 ranger can be programmed ?
kdog2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 07:42 AM   #37
robster35
Not Yet Wild

Im trying to get ahold of the software for 2023+ EVolution Controller (Maverick D5). I have the cable but cant find the right software. GEF12 is what I think I need. Any help is greatly appreciated.
robster35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 05:18 PM   #38
evoster
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by robster35 View Post
Im trying to get ahold of the software for 2023+ EVolution Controller (Maverick D5). I have the cable but cant find the right software. GEF12 is what I think I need. Any help is greatly appreciated.
GEF12 is only used with the EV48-400-C controllers.

For the EV48-400 and EV48-400-A controllers, you use the Evolution Programming Tool that's found in this tread.
evoster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 06:43 AM   #39
Pellegrino
Not Yet Wild

can anyone give any recommendations on software settings for 2023 forrester 4 plus to increase speed and acceleration?
Pellegrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 11:59 AM   #40
bkilgore91
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by robster35 View Post
I also am looking for this software.
bkilgore91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4pin, canbus, curtis, evolution
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Other Lithium