lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2019, 10:11 PM   #1
nickdalzell1
Resident Curmudgeon

Default Nidec Drive Systems???

Anyone ever heard of this company? Seeing a few 2017+ gas cars with the infamous thumper engine (13HP Kawasaki) and they have a much beefier starter generator than the earlier ones had (and i know because they go through brushes like crazy!) but I never saw this brand before--is it any better than the old Advanced versions? I'm concerned about the large 'made in China' writing on the label.

Found the company website online but nothing about golf cars, but tons if you're into PC fans, electric hydraulics and so on. Not much else out there.

Starter Generator says "Nidec Drive Systems" and there's a few numbers for model, part number, serial number, and a large MADE IN CHINA which i never like to see. Brush covers are covered up by some sort of metallic strip (non-repairable?)

Boss is curious because she also knows nothing about them and is concerned someone bought some cheap no-name starter to put on their cart.
nickdalzell1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO