lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts
Gas golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
simple man
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Fuel pumps.

Has anyone ever used a pump like this on your cart? Pros and cons if you have Please. My friend is getting a gas cart ( I don't know what kind yet ) and he asked me about it and I don't see where it would have any problem. This style puts out around 4˝lbs pressure. He's wanting to put a larger than stock engine in it and the cart he's getting doesn't have an engine on it, at this time.

simple man is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-24-2011, 11:51 PM   #2
tew45
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Default Re: Fuel pumps.

I am not sure about electric fuel pumps on golf carts. I used to use them on my VW Bugs and they worked well. My pumps were noisy and had to be rubber mounted just to be near acceptable noise wise. 4.5 pounds seems to be a little high. I would go with a pump designed for the engine used but that one might work well. I would get the engine first then look at what it takes to run!
tew45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts