lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 02:13 AM   #21
DEinformer
Getting Wild

Default Re: D/E Informer Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishtale View Post
How have warranty issues been handled so far?
Warranties are being honored by individual manufacturers. For example, if you have a Pioneer Stereo System in your vehicle, then Pioneer warranties your stereo, etc. We are also locating local people who service Zone Vehicles who are willing and able to fix any problems. Initially, we have had some bugs to work out, but have now found answers to some of the most common issues. For example some people have called saying they can't drive their vehicle. Most often it is because the switch located under the front seat has been switched to the "tow" position. Simply flipping the switch fixes the problem. We have a few people who have called saying their stereo is not holding the stations in their stereo. Often the problem is that the yellow wire that is suppose to be attached to 2 of the batteries in the rear of the vehicle are still inside the stereo. The yellow wire simply needs to be pulled out and connected to two of the batteries. When a customer does not feel confident doing something like connecting the yellow wire, we will do our best to have someone come to their home and correct the problem. In more rural areas it may take us a bit longer to find someone to fix the problem. Finally, we have gone overseas and hired someone to inspect each vehicle before it is put on a ship. We have also hired someone in California to inspect vehicles before they are put on a truck. We believe having these two people will greatly improve any of the minor issues we have encountered thus far.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-06-2010, 02:26 AM   #22
DEinformer
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavilanPk View Post
DE Informer -
  • Have any white cars been received & assembled? I don't think we have seen any pics yet either at the assembly plant or being delivered.
  • Even some of us a state or two away may be interested in picking them up at the assembly plant, if it that could be arranged.
Thanks!
There is a white vehicle that sits outside of the office most days. If you like I will be happy to take a picture of it, and then post. However, that won't be until Monday, and only if it is brought to the office. If you would really want to see the picture, and the vehicle is not there on Monday, I will ask that it be brought to othe office so I can post a picture. Unfortunately, vehicles can't be picked up at the assembly plant because we don't have an employee there to handle the customers who would drive in to pick up their vehicle. The assembly plant, quite simply, has been contracted to assemble vehicles. We are doing our best to get vehicles to our customers as quickly as possible; therefore, we want their focus to be on assembly.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:29 AM   #23
DEinformer
Getting Wild

Quote:
Someone mentioned that you guys were going to add a second assembly shift. Has this happened?
Personally, I have not heard anything about a second assembly shift. This doesn't mean it is not going to happen, it just that I don't know. I will ask on Monday, and get back to you.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:31 AM   #24
DEinformer
Getting Wild

Quote:
In an effort to make this easier on the D/E Informer, please post your questions here.

I will also start a thread for D/E Informer Answers!!!
Thank you so very much. I am relatively new to a Computer Forum, so I may need your help.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:32 AM   #25
DEinformer
Getting Wild

Quote:
How have warranty issues been handled so far?
I believe I answered this question a few minutes ago. If you have a specific question just let me know, and I will do my best to address your concern.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:41 AM   #26
DEinformer
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanking02 View Post
What is with the DE website... they sent us all an email saying that their IT department had updated the online interface, and that accessories where coming soon.. That was back on 1/29, a week ago. Why send that out if you were not going to have it ready? The order tracking still doesnt' work. No accessories. No good pictures of the finished product.

Do we know if they just jumped the gun on this? Did their developer quit? I wonder what happened with the website. I think a order tracking feature would settle a lot of nerves and avoid a lot of calls.
I could not agree with you more. The reality is that we hired someone in late November to provide a new website. A new site was created; however, when a trial run of the new site was loaded we encountered problems. At that time we had no other choice, but to remain with our original site. They have now hired a third person, and invested a lot money into getting a new website up and running. We are relatively confident the new site should be up and running on February 15th. The order tracking has not worked in the way we had hoped which is one of the reason we wanted a new site. The web page on the new site should have a functional tracking system. Yes, that would certainly cut down on the call volume. We want the tracking system up and running as much as you do.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:41 AM   #27
Big Willy
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
What we want most is day to day production #s and delivered #'s
Thanks Deinformer

P.S. ok what I really want to know is when is the truck coming to Austin,tx
This is the one we want answered
Old 02-06-2010, 02:43 AM   #28
DEinformer
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
This is the one we want answered
Unfortunately, I am working from home, and I don't have that information. I will research your question on Monday, and get back to you.
No, this is not a delaying technique. I really don't know.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:45 AM   #29
Big Willy
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEinformer View Post
Unfortunately, I am working from home, and I don't have that information. I will research your question on Monday, and get back to you.
No, this is not a delaying technique. I really don't know.
ok thanks, but if you could update this info regular we will all feel better
Old 02-06-2010, 02:45 AM   #30
DEinformer
Getting Wild

Quote:
What kind of motor does the Zone Cart have being installed?
Again, I am working from home and I didn't bring a copy of the stats that were on our website home. I will find out, and let you know Monday.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay