lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-28-2022, 04:08 PM   #1
azgolfnut
Not Yet Wild

Default Help Identifying 6-Seater Yamaha

There is a local seller who has a 6-seater cart listed, but says he doesn't know anything about it (model or year) but thinks it's around a 2003 and Yamaha brand. I've searched Google Images but can't seem to find anything that looks like this (split back seats, tubular poles for the roof, 4+2 seating). It looks like it may be an older Concierge 4+2 model, but it looks different than any of the ones I've found online.

Can anyone help me to identify this cart?

EDIT: It says "C-119" in flames on the side, but I'm guessing it's a custom paint job and also logo.
azgolfnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-28-2022, 04:52 PM   #2
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Help Identifying 6-Seater Yamaha

Is it gas or electric? Looks like a charger plug so likely electric? It’s probably based on a G19 or G22.
LukeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 01:36 AM   #3
azgolfnut
Not Yet Wild

It is electric. Looked at the G19 & G22 but the shape of the headlights looks totally different than this cart.
Old 12-29-2022, 08:25 AM   #4
rstacy
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Its a G22E (2003-2007) with a lot of aftermarket add-ons.

The top, rear seat, windshield, steering column/wheel, dash, and possibly other seats are not Yamaha.
rstacy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 09:05 AM   #5
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgolfnut View Post
It is electric. Looked at the G19 & G22 but the shape of the headlights looks totally different than this cart.

There were, and are still many different styles of aftermarket headlights available. Not sure if that top is homemade or not, but it looks very nicely done.
LukeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 09:19 AM   #6
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

The park brake in the corner of the brake pedal = G22. The headlights are OEM Yamaha Streamline Lights and are not available anywhere. I had 2 carts with those lights--I like them.

The number on the side is probably a campsite number...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170227_122601.jpg (540.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (257.3 KB, 0 views)
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 05:02 PM   #7
azgolfnut
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstacy View Post
Its a G22E (2003-2007) with a lot of aftermarket add-ons.

The top, rear seat, windshield, steering column/wheel, dash, and possibly other seats are not Yamaha.
Ah, yes that looks to be it - a G22E Limo! Here's another one I found online which has the exact same front end, same headlights, and same split-back seats. I sure like the looks of this one with the lift and oversized tires!

I think I may jump on this deal as he's only asking $4K and it has all new batteries (Jan '21), new tires (Nov '21), and newer upholstery (2020), and as you mentioned quite a bit of custom work. It looks like I can get a lift kit for around $500, larger wheels & tires for around $600, and could probably sell the included aftermarket wheels & tires for around $300. So for a total of about $4,800 I'll have a pretty nice little cart!
Old 12-30-2022, 10:09 AM   #8
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgolfnut View Post
Ah, yes that looks to be it - a G22E Limo! Here's another one I found online which has the exact same front end, same headlights, and same split-back seats. I sure like the looks of this one with the lift and oversized tires!

I think I may jump on this deal as he's only asking $4K and it has all new batteries (Jan '21), new tires (Nov '21), and newer upholstery (2020), and as you mentioned quite a bit of custom work. It looks like I can get a lift kit for around $500, larger wheels & tires for around $600, and could probably sell the included aftermarket wheels & tires for around $300. So for a total of about $4,800 I'll have a pretty nice little cart!
This cart is lifted. It has RHOX 6" A-arm lift kit. What size are the tires?...
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 02:23 PM   #9
azgolfnut
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in VA View Post
This cart is lifted. It has RHOX 6" A-arm lift kit. What size are the tires?...
This is not the one for sale, as I mentioned it's a modified version of the same one with a lift kit and larger tires. I have no idea what size they are though.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha