lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!
Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's! Side x Sides, ATVs, Quads, Bikes, Jeeps, 4x4, and everything else.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-25-2019, 08:31 AM   #11
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Default Re: Hatin' on Polaris?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeasis View Post
my boss has a Ranger 500? i think and the **** thing wouldn't start one day. Took it to the dealer and they told him the top end needed replaced. just over a year old mind you. no smoke no warning signs.Took lots of phone calls and they replaced it under a good faith warranty

One we have at work ate a fuel pump at less than 45 hrs and it was not cheap.

We have several JD gators, the 4 seaters, used daily for mowing crews and its a constant battle keeping belts on them. the dealer has upgraded to an HD clutch ect. one was voided warranty because there was a hitch ball on it when it when in for service. mind you there a spot for hitch recievers both front and back on them. Dealer even went as far to tell us we shouldnt have 4 grown adults in them. LOL. We actually had a JD tech tell us we aren't the only ones with this issue and his thoughts where the engine has more power than the clutches can handle.

Like stated above don't get me started on the mules
Guess I should clarify, by gator I meant the old school tried and true TS/TX gator. Basic, bare bones, not particularly fast but not particularly easy to kill either.
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-30-2020, 07:48 AM   #12
Jm91rs
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Hatin' on Polaris?

I'm a big Polaris fan, although most of my stuff is 2010 or older so I may not have the chipped parts problem that you mentioned. I've got a 1999 Scrambler that runs crazy strong for its age, an 01 Trailblazer with the top end currently off for a rebuild, 2 Predator 50s for my kids, and a General. The General is the only new vehicle and so far so good. Personally, Polaris is the brand I recommend when someone asks.
Jm91rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!