lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-25-2015, 03:15 PM   #1
davet
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default problem Star Stalker 4x4

Anyone have any knowledge of these critters ?? Have 2 problems and no tech info.1. Front hubs lock in electrically switch was stuck in the locked position got it freed up but hubs remain locked and light is lit,removed all wires from switch same deal.2.Hard throttle from a start it will move about 10 ft and drop out just like a solenoid drop out.Come off the throttle hit the micro and off it goes 20-25 mph no problem,medium throttle goes no problem all the way up.If you load it up 4wd everything that requires more amps it drops out quicker.Any direction at all I will be very thankful..Thanx Dave
Oh forgot to add,went for a ride with my meter connected to the solenoid and it is not droping out..
davet is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-24-2015, 09:28 PM   #2
fireman232
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: problem Star Stalker 4x4

Good luck, mine stopped while going up a hill. Sounded like solenoid clicked, now when you turn key on solenoid clicks, when you push pedal solenoid clicks but nothing. Can't find any parts, or anybody that will look at it. Everything on it is chinese, cant even find a wiring diagram. I live 15 minutes from star ev plant, and have a local star dealer, they pretty much told me good luck.
fireman232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 09:15 AM   #3
davet
Gone Wild

Club Car

Thanx for input Fireman,we have decided this thing is going to the auction in 2 weeks,Let it become someone elses problem !! Dave
davet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 04:09 PM   #4
woodric81
Not Yet Wild

If anyone still happens to have their Stalker, I would be interested in parts.
woodric81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay