lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2022, 05:10 PM   #11
augiedoggy
Gone Wild

Default Re: So..Who's selling a good BMS system for a 48V Lithium Ion Leaf pack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat911 View Post
Yes, if you have one, but Dave is more likely to have, or be able to purchase cheaply, a fine tipped iron. A rework station will be cost prohibitive for a one off job. If he had a rework station he wouldn’t be asking here about how to swap out an LCD screen as he would already have experience in fine soldering.

Dave, I’ve never used a Chargery BMS so I can’t comment on that. I’ve had good experiences with JBD, which are also available from AliExpress. You can purchase with Bluetooth, LCD display, or both. If you want both then you’ll have to look closely as most support one or the other as they use the same connection port. Only some have two ports on them. I believe they use RS422/485 comms so you could possibly splice both to the one port. In fact, that’s something I might try in the coming week.
Good point YMMV but,
I purchased my rework station on ebay about 4 years ago for about 40 bucks.. I ve found it well worth the money and it's paid for itself multiple times. I knew nothing of them until I saw a YouTube review on one.
augiedoggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO