Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2022, 08:12 PM   #1
bwhitsonjr
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Molex to Serial AEV/ICON programming cable

71mwo2+lRDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

This is the 4 pin molex to serial cable unavailable at this time on Amazon. You will still need 2 pieces in order to program the controller (depending on which one you have) the other being a serial to usb cable. And lastly the software to install on a laptop and then you can program your controller. I had an Advanced EV and sold it. ICON is a cousin to AEV so it's quite possible it will work. I take multiple forms of payments electronically and I will ship next day. You can PM and I will share my cell phone number so we can chat before purchase. I live in Texas. Been on here for some time, though this is my first time to sale. I don't plan on ever owning another AEV. That's why I'm selling. -Bryan
bwhitsonjr is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts