lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2022, 10:46 AM   #10
Gunpie001
Not Yet Wild
Columbia

Default Re: 1993 par car governor removal

I noticed where the oil line plugs into the carb is wide open. You may want to plug it off. I think the can mess with your fuel/air ratio and cause it to run lean. That might help with the starting issue. I would also grab a friend to drive the cart with the back open and watch the primary clutch to make sure it engaging ok. yours looks pretty old and could be slipping. I have the same cart and i have to replace the primary and the secondary this year as well. A new primary is around $350 online and a pain to get off.
Gunpie001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar