lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC!
Extreme DC! Extreme Electric Golf Carts!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2022, 07:37 AM   #12
Jvelella
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Backup Generator while driving?

Again, I thank you for the input on why you don't think I should do it. But This question is not if I should or should not, its is it possible and how would I make it happen. I have a home shop with any tool I would need pretty much, and time on my hands this winter. So I would like to make this a project to make it a hybrid.

My standard day driving it I do 5 miles ish, but every once and a while I want to have the ability to not care about plugging it in and can just enjoy it, so id like to have a back up generator on the unit built in at some point.

So again, how would I accomplish the charging. Maybe a solar charge controller added onto the system? I know some of them can work while you are using the batteries.
Jvelella is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC!