lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!
Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's! Side x Sides, ATVs, Quads, Bikes, Jeeps, 4x4, and everything else.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2020, 10:31 AM   #1
tyhuck
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Gas ATV to Electric?

I know there's a lot of threads on here about converting carts from electric to gas, using ATV and motorcycle engines. My question is, has anyone ever converted a gas ATV to an electric?

My father-in-law has a Suzuki Quadrunner 250 with a bad top end. So, I was wondering how hard it would be to convert it to electric, so I could take it hunting. I used to run golf cats, but they require a trailer to get out there and are heavy. This would be a lighter option that can fit in the bed of the truck. Just curious if anyone has done anything like this for a shaft driven ATV.
tyhuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!