lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2020, 09:11 AM   #11
CartsRFun
Gone Wild

Default Re: Star Sirius cart owners out there...please chime in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavecruzer View Post
Thanks for the reply... sorry I didn't see it earlier. I have about 150 miles on it now and it's been great. The only issue I had since this post and probably right after was the turn signal. I used it once and I guess it got caught, when I turned the wheel it clicked really bad all the time. The dealer fixed it right away though.

Currently, I'm trying to install a light bar, its mounted and looks great, I did find 18v across two batteries, but is this the best way to do this? Or is there a power reducer somewhere? Like where the JBL speakers plug into?

Thanks!
Hey Wavecruzer I seem to recall there is a 12v outlet on your dash around
the middle section...but have forgotten as I now have an ICON I40...
check your manual as there ought to be a reference with illustration in it.

Best wishes..
Happy cartin'
CartsRFun is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay