lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-03-2022, 03:53 PM   #1
jroftx
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default please help with battery

Tell me will this battery be good for me off road hunting cart. Thank you so much its a lot of money to me and i just don't want to screw up.

51.2 v 156 ah
contusion 200a
peak discharge 10 sec 400a
lifepo4 bsl batt

I am ordering from china ship here. is something to stay away from or will it do what i am wanting to do? Thank you guys so much for any help
jroftx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 04:09 PM   #2
Pat911
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: please help with battery

Specs look good but ordering directly from China can be risky. Can you post a link so that we can scrutinise the battery closer for you please.
Pat911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 05:19 PM   #3
jroftx
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

https://mail-attachment.googleuserco...O4PQAPjdtF_G6f
Old 12-03-2022, 05:20 PM   #4
jroftx
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

hope that works for you
Old 12-03-2022, 10:41 PM   #5
augiedoggy
Gone Wild

link doesnt work for me.
augiedoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 09:31 AM   #6
jroftx
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

WISDOM INDUSTRIAL POWER CO., LTD.
TEL: 86-752-2819 469 FAX: 86-752-2818 633 Email: sales25@bullsbattery.com
www.lithium-battery-factory.com www.bsl-battery.com www.lithiumforkliftbattery.com
Item: LiFePO4 battery-BSLBATT Quotation No.: Q-22120201MI-JR
To : Jimbo Reeves Price Item: EXW Dallas
Lead Time: Around 30-40 working days after received the payment. Date: 02ND,DEC., 2022
Price Validity: Before 30TH, DEC., 2022. (Due to LFP materials' costs uprising, the final order's price needs to be fixed before confirming with BSLBATT. )
OFFICIAL QUOTATION - BSLBATT
Explore the Power of Lithium
ITEM NO. RPODUCT NAME MODEL NO. Product photo WEIGHT
/kg
EXW-Dallas
Unit Price
($)
QTY(PCS) TOTAL AMOUNT
($)
51.2V156AH Golf cart lithium battery
Discharge Continuous Current (max): 200A
Peak discharge current (10s):400A
Relay solution with Iron
Around 3500 cycles @ 80% DOD.
5 years warranty for cell ,
2years warranty for accessories components
Dimension:LWH= 800*316*228mm
BSLBATT
B-LFP48-150 ≈74 $2,219.00 1 $2,219.00
2 110VAC sIngle phase 51.2V30A charger BSLBATT
B-LFP-CH-48-30 ≈5 $256.00 1 $256.00
Accessory 1 Bracket for golf cart battery based on the battery size / $20.00 1 $20.00
Accessory 2 1.44 inch full color TFT display with CAN communication and
3m cablbe for golf cart battery LXYB-01 / $36.00 1 $36.00
Total amount $2,531.00
Remark:
1. Choosing Grade A LiFePO4 cells and BMS.
2. Goods are of China Origin.
3. Payment terms: 100% deposit T/T in advance.
4. All Prices quoted herein is subject to final confirmation by countersigned WISDOM proforma invoice.
Old 12-04-2022, 10:09 AM   #7
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

I personally would not mess with ordering anything like this directly from China. To honor the warranty, they will likely make you pay to ship it to China at your expense. Go with a US supplier - the cells will still be from China.
Volt_Ampere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 11:16 AM   #8
augiedoggy
Gone Wild

Looks like a pretty good deal to me. That amount of performance would likely be over 4 grand from many other suppliers. They appear to be a legit company too. If you do get it please report back with tesults
augiedoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 11:40 AM   #9
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Looks like you will send more than $2k to china on a hope that 2 months later you get a battery. If not there is no recourse.
5 yr warranty (good luck even finding this company in China in 5 yrs) is half the length of what you get when you buy it in the USA. I would not do this.
scottyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 03:07 PM   #10
Pat911
Gone Wild
Club Car

Specs are good if they're accurate, Price is good, but risk is high and regardless of what they say, warranty will be very awkward to claim. You will most likely receive the goods though. You will get full shipping data, along with the name of the vessel that you can track with a ship tracker app.

Shipping is EXW-Dallas. I would assume you would have to pick the item up from some Logistics company in Dallas. Also, EXW doesn't include customs clearance and fees, but since it's EXW-Dallas and not EXW-China, it may. You would need to clarify this. Shipping and customs is where direct importing gets tricky and possibly expensive. If you've never cleared anything through customs before, be prepared for a steep learning curve.

Lead time is 30-40 days after payment. That's the time for the item to be ready for shipping. Add at least another 45 days or thereabouts for sea shipping. An item like that would not be air freighted. Best case scenario is 2.5 months from time of payment. Worst case is ??????, Depends on the supplier being able to book a spot on a vessel, or fill a container for shipping to your location.

I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of products from China and all were delivered. The biggest single purchase was over $4000. I purchased knowing not to rely on warranty, although the one time I needed it, the company just sent me a new item, no questions asked. But it was a low value item, $100 or so.

On an item like a golf cart battery, I would expect the warranty would involve you doing your own fault finding to identify the failed part (cell, BMS etc.) and then the company shipping you a new part to install yourself. Shipping to China and back again would be cost and time prohibitive.

The above is often overlooked when purchasing directly from overseas. Companies like AliExpress make it much, much easier but are also more expensive than purchasing directly from the manufacturer because of all the steps and the extra costs involved.

You now have plenty of information to make an informed decision.

Cheers
Pat.
Pat911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium