lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-07-2022, 09:37 AM   #1
ajsimon
Not Yet Wild

Default NEED Muffler Columbia 9N-34007

I am looking for a replacement for the muffler and header on a Columbia 9N-34007. Engine Briggs & Stratton model #245430. This is a cart I acquired and looking to breath a little life back into it. I am new to all of this.

I have not had luck with Ebay and I talked to Kraft Parts and unfortunately they do not have anything.

Thank you for your time.
ajsimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 03:33 PM   #2
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Default Re: NEED Muffler Columbia 9N-34007

Unfortunately, those aren't made anymore and if Kraft doesn't have one they likely can't be found. Call Roderick from Vintage Golf Cart Parts at 360-385-4868 to see if he any suggestions for a replacement. He is a master at getting parts from "Cart X" to fit into "Cart Y"'

If Roderick can't help you out, your best best is to measure your current muffler and scrounge the daylights out of the net to see if you can get one close. Note that you'll need a 4 stroke muffler and not a 2 stroke one, though. You'll then have to modify it to fit anyway you can. I have done this with a few mufflers but have good tools to make it happen to include a pipe bender and a welder. It's not an easy task.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 03:35 PM   #3
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Also, for kicks I just googled "briggs and stratton model 245430 muffler" and got some hits. You may want to check some of those out to see if something would fit.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 08:01 PM   #4
ajsimon
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for the info Lochlin! I appreciate it.
ajsimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar