lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-10-2022, 04:57 PM   #1
ATrain
Gone Wild

Default Adding front brakes to Evolution Classic 4 Plus?

I've been looking into the Evolution golf carts lately and it looks like they're growing quickly. They come factory with a lithium pack, backup camera, stereo, nice seats, under seat storage, and nice wheels.

One thing I didn't like was that it only has rear disc brakes. How difficult is it to add front disc brakes to a system like that?

I test drove one immediately after driving my ICON and I noticed the brakes were weaker. The cart was set at 25mph and if I bought one, I'd crank it up to 30-35mph and that's where I think the weak brakes can be a problem.
ATrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-10-2022, 08:16 PM   #2
Capt. Lenny
Born to be Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Adding front brakes to Evolution Classic 4 Plus?

I added Jakes front disc brakes to my EZGO and it was a pretty easy install. I wouldn’t be without them. I’m not familiar with Evolution so you’ll have to see if they have a kit that fits.
Capt. Lenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4plus, evolution, evolution classic 4, evolution classic 4 plus, evolutionev
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts