lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-18-2019, 07:32 AM   #11
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: New Build! - 93 DS Big Block

Ha! There's always a loser in a fight...

Well, I have certainly put things on incorrectly on many projects. The key is figuring it out before you think you are finished! That would be very demoralizing!
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-17-2019, 06:25 AM   #12
sXeMike
Gone Wild

Club Car

Had some minor fitment issues. The throttle box was hitting the pull cord. I'm not really using anything in it so I just cut the corner out. I don't really like the way the cable comes out so I might modify that a little more later. Because of the spacer/relocation bracket, the throttle linkage is about an inch too short. In the installation guide, it looks like they were expecting the box to be mounted on the driver side frame rail instead of the cross member. The fit is so tight that I didn't really have any other mounting options. I'll figure out something tonight...probably just lengthen the rod by an inch.

The exhaust/muffler was hitting the voltage regulator so I had to bend the mount 180 degrees. Weird issue because this wouldn't fit even outside of the golf cart. It looks like the header needs to be bent at a slightly different angle. It was close enough that I could have dented the muffler a little and made it fit.
sXeMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 08:42 AM   #13
sXeMike
Gone Wild

Club Car

I moved into a golf cart friendly neighborhood and started working on it again. 3 years later and it’s almost done. I just have wiring left to do on the taillights and minor bodywork.

The Vegas carts motor still runs great but I think I can get a little more speed out of it. Currently tops out at ~23mph.

Next up is a trailer for the canoe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 62BF73A0-4B0F-456F-8647-6510A03005B0.jpg (132.7 KB, 0 views)
sXeMike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jason's golf carts, long travel, vc625
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides