lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-21-2008, 12:31 PM   #1
REDDOG68
Not Yet Wild

Default Who makes a good 8" A-Arm kit for an 04 Club car

I am a newbie here and am looking to lift my 04 gas Club Car. I have read all of the pro's and con's about spindle and a-arm kits and I would like to install at least an 8" lift and can't seem to find a spindle lift that is a true 8". Could someone help me and let me know if there is a manufacturer who makes a 8' spindle lift that is of good quality AND what manufacturer makes a good quality a-arm lift. Thanks
REDDOG68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-21-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: Who makes a good 8" A-Arm kit for an 04 Club car

Check here: http://www.cartpartsplus.com/lift-ki...-club-car.html

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:21 PM   #3
REDDOG68
Not Yet Wild

I was just wondering if anyone had used the 8" A-arm lift from cartpartsplus for their cart and if they had any problems with it? I would rather pay a little more and know that I'm not going to have any problems with what I put on my cart then to try and save a few bucks. One more thing, from what I read it seems like I do not want to get a lift from BU, but who else is there that makes a quality A-arm lift? Thanks
Old 04-21-2008, 08:22 PM   #4
REDDOG68
Not Yet Wild

Let me clarify that, a quality 8" A-arm lift!! Thanks
Old 04-22-2008, 02:20 PM   #5
30-A rider
Getting Wild

The one on Cart Parts Plus is manufactuered by "All Sports" I beleive and is a quality lift kit......not from expereince but from what I am told the All sports A Arm lift kit is a much better quality kit compared to BU's. Actually someone told me (Im just the messenger) that the BU A Arm kits are all sports copies made overseas with thinner gauge steel and horrible welds.
30-A rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts