lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-28-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
redneck95
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default club car sounds

i rebuilt the motar about 3 months ago and i was just riding around all of a sudden it sounded like something broke its like a knocking sound! it has oil it will crank up and run! i pulled the head of it aint the rods or piston!! im needing tro know what it is plz help im fustrated!!!and it turns over good!!!
redneck95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-28-2010, 08:13 AM   #2
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

Default Re: club car sounds

if it goes knock kock it might be a wood pecker stuck in the engine! if your head is off still, or at least the rods are out, turn it over by hand and verify the conecting rod is ok. turn it till its all the way up, the turn the crank the opisite direction, this is aone way to see if the rod is broke, the piston should stay up top. it could be the balancer on the crank or it blew a bearing. sounds like it might be benifical also to pull the motor and split the case and look to see what want whammy!
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:19 AM   #3
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: club car sounds

Wood Pecker!!!

Open the case back up... it may be a posibility the Oil Slinger may have come loose, or broke!

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club car gas 1999
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car