lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Diesel swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-12-2016, 03:11 PM   #1
fisherj21
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 2 cylinder kubota z482

hello everyone i got a kubota z482 2 cyl diesel engine that i was thinking about swapping into my ez go but i dont want to go that route anymore, thought it would be cool to put a turbo on it and turn the fuel pump up and roll some coal but i am going to stick with my v twin, anyway the engine runs good and has fresh oil and filter and brand new starter, how much do you guys think i could sell it for or if anyone is interested let me know, its just sitting in my garage now taking up space.
fisherj21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-13-2016, 10:43 PM   #2
Hondarancher4435
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2 cylinder kubota z482

Got on here to get some info on kubota swaps looking to do one myself shoot me a price on that engine please
Hondarancher4435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 11:27 AM   #3
fisherj21
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

sold the engine about 5 months ago
Old 09-07-2016, 05:49 PM   #4
cfherrman
Gone Wild

Curious how much?
cfherrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:06 PM   #5
fisherj21
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

I originally paid 150 for it but had to buy a starter for it, i was able to get it to run off a little starting fluid, but later found out the fuel pump rack was seized up, i removed the fuel pump and cleaned everything up and got that working but then i found out the throttle plate had been damaged and i was not able to find a new one for a good price so i just said screw it amd sold it, i think i sold it for 175 still needing a throttle plate
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Diesel swaps