lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-03-2020, 08:46 AM   #1
tylerdunigan
Not Yet Wild

Default Modified Rear Seat Bag Holder to KEEP THE BASKET

Hey all! Got this EZGO RXV a few months ago and shortly after put a rear seat on it to cruise around with the kids. Since then I've been trying to come up with different ideas on how to best mount the golf bags on the back. I had a crossbar that mounts between the handrails on my last cart (which I still had) and that worked fine, but I was messing around with a few ideas. Originally, I wanted to use a method without the bar, so someone could still sit in the seat to ride along/watch my 2 boys golf with me but I haven't liked any of my solutions yet. So in the meantime, I have decided to tear apart my old crossbar, and mount it to the factory sweater basket, and afterwards I took the strap that came on the crossbar, and mounted it to the floor so each bag has an upper and a lower mount. I just did this last night and tested it in the garage, and everything feels SUPER sturdy/secure. I'm sure this method will work on other carts as well, and there really wasn't a ton to it.

The first 3 pictures are me adding the rear seat / tinted window

And here is the bag holder all mounted.

tylerdunigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-20-2020, 02:22 PM   #2
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: Modified Rear Seat Bag Holder to KEEP THE BASKET

Looks good
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides