lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
wildandwonderfulprod
Gone Wild

Default Need Pictures of Club Car Front Ends

Ive been trying to figure out for a while why my front end has been popping and creaking ever since my lift kit install and after my curiosity got the best of me I took the whole front apart to see what was really going on. NOT to my surprise, the previous owners of my cart had run it into a tree at full speed or something because the whole front end looks bent to the right, so to speak. So here's where I'm at. I'm going to have to get an aluminum fabricator to take on this project with me because I'm obviously in need of some cutting and re welding. Can you guys send me some pictures of what a normal club car DS (mines a 93 model) should look like?!?!?! I'll post some pictures of what mine looks like in the morning, but for now I wanted to see if you guys could maybe dig up some of your build photos and let me get a visual for what I'm shooting for on this one!:)
wildandwonderfulprod is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #2
wildandwonderfulprod
Gone Wild

Default Re: Need Pictures of Club Car Front Ends

I'm also going to have to put some bracing back in place at the same time because I know mine isn't in the right place just by looking at the old welds and where the new ones are
wildandwonderfulprod is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car