lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2019, 04:39 PM   #1
bryantmark40
Not Yet Wild

Default Yamaha 48 v won’t move

My 2013 48v Yamaha jumps a little when taking off and then goes slow and stops . Was getting a burning smell and
found all batteries had no water. Replaced all batteries . Did not realize I was boiling water out from staying on charge. Charger must not be cutting off when fully charged. My question is could have I damaged the controller from the water level being low? Do y’all think the burning smell was the controller getting to hot? Just replaced it before all this happened with the batteries . Thanks for any advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bryantmark40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha