lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2018, 02:54 PM   #1
thejunkman55
Not Yet Wild

Default 1992 Cub Car DS 36 Volt... The cart is just the start

Greetings,

Recently I have pulled two Club Cars back to life from half in the grave. one being a 1992 DS 36 Volt and the other being a 1999 DS 48 Volt. Both of which are solid state carts with speed controllers. After Chasing wires for hours and memorizing multiple wiring schematics, I have finally got the 36 volt working well. The 48 is in a little rougher condition so I may hold off until spring to get it going. I have read many different posts from this forum and have found it a wonderful resource.

The cart I would plan on keeping would be the 36 volt because it is in nicer condition. The question I have (as any NooB Golf Cart owner would) is what should I do next? I am not satisfied with the 10-12 mph the cart does and would eventually like to lift it. I would be interested in a back seat and larger tires. I purchased brand new batteries for it so scrapping those isnt a option at this time. Controller? motor?

looking forward to the response....
ScottyB, you seem to be the R.E., I would have sent you a PM but due to my new membership I wasnt able to
thejunkman55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car