lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center > Body and Paint

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-18-2020, 11:33 AM   #1
nwmsu42
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Yamaha G9 Canopy Question

Hello. I've in the middle of a rebuild of a Yamaha G9 that I bought without a canopy. I bought a universal canopy assembly, but I don't like how it looks. I'd really like to find an original canopy that fit the G2 or G9 (they're extremely hard to find), or get advice from any of you who might know other canopy's that will fit my cart? I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks everyone.
nwmsu42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-19-2020, 08:19 AM   #2
93yamslammer
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha G9 Canopy Question

Good luck on finding a factory top and correct arms to hold it. Unless you find a donor cart with it on there that is about the only means to finding them now. There are tons of other people running custom made supports that are similar to factory and using other roofs on the cart. Club Cars seem to be one of the more popular ones I see on the G2/G9s. I know some are using conduit piping they can easily bend and shape them to any roof. It is really up to you on how much fabrication you want to do or try to find a factory roof and supports for a straight installation.
93yamslammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center > Body and Paint