lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-10-2018, 08:51 PM   #1
Jon D
Not Yet Wild

Default Controller

I got a 2014 club car with vin starting with JE and it has a Curtis 1515-5206 controller and I hooked up my 1311 Curtis programmer to it and it gave me all the sections except programs. Am I doing something wrong or is it just one program? Thx
Jon D is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-10-2018, 10:15 PM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Controller

If your programmer is not an OEM level, it will not let you get to the editable programming functions. The Dealer level programmers cannot do it as they just have View and Service capabilities. At least this is the case with the 1313 programmers.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 10:25 PM   #3
Jon D
Not Yet Wild

Ok thx. I thought it would since I can get into our ezgo carts at work and change the programs.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:13 AM   #4
Jon D
Not Yet Wild

Since I don’t have the correct programmer for my controller I’m thinking of ditching my current controller and going something faster. Thinking of the navitas 440 with its controls. Anybody have any opinions or other thoughts would be appreciated. Thx
Old 06-11-2018, 04:51 PM   #5
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Never used it, just the 1313, but if you do not get any responses, reach out to TahoeDawgZ71 (David Hicks) as he is a former CC service manager and may be able to share something with you.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car