lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
Billygoat
Not Yet Wild

Default Anyone have experience replacing seat covers on a Precedent?

I got some aftermarket seat covers for my Precedent. The rear seat looks pretty straight forward since you are just stapeling the new cover to the wood backing. What I am concerned about is the front seat bottom and backrest. The OEM seat cover appears to be glued on along the edges. Do I remove the OEM cover or just put the new one and go over over the plastic edge and staple into it on the back side?
Billygoat is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car