lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
athens27
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2000 club car in bad shape

hi guys ive got a 00 club car that has been under someones deck for 2 years. The batts. were at 13 volts when i got it so i 1 by 1 got the pack up to 40 volts. then plugged in the charger in and nothing happend. so I bypassed the obc to see if its bad and im not getting an amp reading on the charger but im getting 54 volts at batts while its plugged in. Does that mean i have a bad obc?
next q. after setting 2 years can the batts be saved or am i wasting my time. I have not been able to get the wheels to turn but this is my 1st cart so im very nub. Any help would be appriciated.

PS: if there is any1 in the athens georgia area i will pay u to come help me.
athens27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car