lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
svmoore
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default LED battery meters

I'm all for site sponsors, but eBay meters are cheaper and work just as good as the "site sponsor " at a cheaper price. Data to compare. Search LED meter in the Ezgo electric section for a great buy. Your choice....
Old 09-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
Offtwice
Member 23082

Club Car

Default Re: LED battery meters

I have found you get what you pay for
Old 09-14-2012, 08:18 PM   #3
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by svmoore View Post
Thanks. Some people brain washed with "site sponsors" believe that's all there is out there. Reality check is, these "site sponsors" like scottyb and others buy and resell only. I would love compare an led eBay meter with a "scottyb" product side by side. I have 2 36v carts with the same year Trojan batteries. Scottyb...up for the challenge??????
I think you are playing a very stupid game here.
Old 09-15-2012, 05:05 AM   #4
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Quote:
I'm all for site sponsors, but eBay meters are cheaper and work just as good as the "site sponsor " at a cheaper price. Data to compare. Search LED meter in the Ezgo electric section for a great buy. Your choice....
. . . consumer's can shop where they like . . . the small up charge ScottyB may impose pays for itself many time over from the FREE advise he provides to many members on a daily/hourly basis . . .
Old 09-15-2012, 07:31 AM   #5
erict
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevegrmich View Post
. . . consumer's can shop where they like . . . the small up charge ScottyB may impose pays for itself many time over from the FREE advise he provides to many members on a daily/hourly basis . . .
+1............ Not to mention Scotty doesn't gouge for the QUALITY meter he sells.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:13 AM   #6
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
I'm all for site sponsors, but eBay meters are cheaper and work just as good as the "site sponsor " at a cheaper price. Data compare. Search LED meter in the Ezgo electric section for a great buy. Your choice....
When svmoore earns as good of a reputation for helping others as Scottyb has, I shall consider following his advice. For now, all I see here is an attempt to undermine a valuable BGW resource and contributor.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:20 AM   #7
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

The only thing I ever bought for a cart on Ebay was a CC starter/generator for my buddies cart,
He was on a pretty tight budget, and didn't want to pay $30 extra dollars for one from a BGW sponsor,
Well... do to poor packaging, it came with one of the posts damaged!
After numerous e-mails and messages on their answering machine with no reply back, I gave up, and gave them a bad review!
Fortunately, it still worked, but he had to bend the post back and silicone the heck out of it!
Whereas, any BGW sponsor would have taken care of the situation in no time!

Yep... "they" may be cheaper then a BGW sponsor, but, you get what you pay for!
and, for a couple bucks more... great customer service will be a part of that!

my .02
Old 09-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #8
camodude1954
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I'm a NOOBIE when it comes to carts, since I now own my very first one. But it didn't take me long to realize that there are several people on this site who don't have to waste their time explaining stuff to people like me. But they do, and I'm **** glad they do. Scotty B and the dude from Augusta,Ga just happen to be two of those people that give their time and advice, FREE at that, to people with a lot less knowledge about these types of things. I would rather pay somebody more for something, if for no other reason than out of respect for taking the time to explain things. I'm DUMB, but not PLUM DUMB
Old 09-16-2012, 05:54 PM   #9
El Camino
Gone Wild
Club Car

Don't forget some of the sponsors sell on Ebay too!
Old 09-16-2012, 05:48 PM   #10
Speedchaser
Gone Wild

Quote:
Not sure why you posted this other than to be a troll, ebay is a risky place to do business. At least the people here have earned a reputation that deserves a few extra bucks. If you are too cheap to support members then maybe STFU
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car