lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-16-2008, 02:19 PM   #21
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Default Re: Long travel

The paint on your buddies cart is amazing. That thing looks like a monster too. Two very NICE carts.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-17-2008, 03:10 PM   #22
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbolt View Post
Roady, how much pounding you think those heims on the ends of the A-arms will take?????

Glen
Not sure but I'm gonna find out.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 05:52 PM   #23
tbolt
Gone Wild

Let me know. I like the looks of that but I put a pounding on my frt end and was just curious.

Glen
tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 06:05 PM   #24
BRS
Master BS'r

Club Car

Roady and tbolt, this thread will be the deciding factor on what long travel I buy. Tbolt, your cart is one of my favorites...how does it handle the beverage in the cupholder test. My spindle throws my drink all over the place...these things are important. Roady, can't wait to hear how your new lift rides, please post or pm me with results.
BRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 06:18 PM   #25
tbolt
Gone Wild

Depends on how I'm driving. If I'm crawling over rocks or logs and such it's fine if I get some air or a jump at speed it will shake some out but most of the time it's fine the strech comes with progressive adjustable shocks all around so you can adj to the type of riding you are doing. One thing I like about it is the shock is mounted to the lower A-arm like a quad. The Terra Toys mounts to the upper arm so the impact travels through the spindle before it gets to the shock. I prefer that the shock is working first. That's just my personal opinion. Maybe I'm crosseyed but thats my logic. I know I've pounded the hell out of it for almost 3 yrs and have had no issues with it at all. I don't know a thing about the Jakes or others just the 2 I mentioned here.

Glen
tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:39 PM   #26
FiveFlat
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Glen's reasoning is the same reasoning I gave myself for getting the Strech. (not to mention the price was a bit better).
I should have my Strech if not tomorrow, early next week.
FiveFlat is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts