lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2017, 04:30 PM   #1
Mad_Dog
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2012 Club car precedent rear underbody

I need one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Are there any golf cart parts yards in or near central NY? I haven't found any online and I don't even know if golf cart salvage yards are a big thing. I can either find good deals that are pickup only, ok deals with heavy freight fees or just stupid high prices.
Mad_Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-07-2017, 04:39 PM   #2
Kashmir
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2012 Club car precedent rear underbody

Dave at Revolution Golf Cars sells used underbodies.
He's in Augusta Georgia, but he will take care of you...

Not sure what kind of prices you are getting, but I haven't seen any cheaper than this.

http://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/used-precedent-trim
Kashmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 04:48 PM   #3
crash test dummy

i am lucky there are 3 golf cart junk yards near me ...

Old 06-07-2017, 05:10 PM   #4
Mad_Dog
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I checked with revolution and they want almost $200 shipping. Its not much bigger than the battery bucket I ordered from buggies unlimited and that was going to be less than $50 to ship.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:16 PM   #5
dawgfan316
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Probly ships freight. That's not cheap.
dawgfan316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 10:02 PM   #6
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Dog View Post
I checked with revolution and they want almost $200 shipping. Its not much bigger than the battery bucket I ordered from buggies unlimited and that was going to be less than $50 to ship.
It's not me, it's the freight company. I'd love to ship it for cheaper, but I can't. A battery bucket is UPSable, an underbody is not. It has to go via motor freight. The only reason that is listed on my site is because I have sub-dealers across the US who buy pallets at a time for the same shipping price I quoted you. That makes it a little more worth it.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 08:24 AM   #7
Mad_Dog
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Didn't mean to sound like you were personally causing the high shipping. I just generally was dissapointed that going up that little bit in size caused a jump like that in price going to freight. You wouldn't have any suggestions on where to get one of these underbody's in the central NY region?
Old 06-08-2017, 08:32 AM   #8
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Dog View Post
Didn't mean to sound like you were personally causing the high shipping. I just generally was dissapointed that going up that little bit in size caused a jump like that in price going to freight. You wouldn't have any suggestions on where to get one of these underbody's in the central NY region?
Look for a place that rebuilds golf carts. They may have one laying around that may be blemished. If you're in the market for a new one, that may be an option as well. Locate a Club Car dealership near you and you should be able to pick up a new one there without having to pay freight. Club Car provides their dealers with free freight on parts if they order a certain amount. All dealers know this and don't typically submit an order through Club Car until their order meets that total.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 08:55 AM   #9
Mad_Dog
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I'm definitely looking for used in non broke condition. Thats why I was looking for info on a golf cart salvage yard near me. I actually got this cart from a place that builds custom carts they just don't currently have any underbodies. The guy said they end up with them sometimes after adding seat kits or something but I would like to get this done sooner than later so it can be used on a trip to Ohio thats coming up.
Old 06-08-2017, 03:47 PM   #10
whit71
Gone Wild

Club Car

Try posting a WTB ad in the for sale section on here. There are other members in NY. Never know might get lucky.

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/golf-carts-parts/

Last edited by whit71; 06-08-2017 at 03:48 PM.. Reason: add link
whit71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car