lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2013, 07:41 PM   #1
bedrock
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 2008 pds state of charge meter install help

hi,
i ordered a state of charge meter for my 2008 pds/txt electric golf cart (36 volt)
i also ordered the "accessory" harness.

1.the instructions ezgo gave me cannot be the right ones.first off it says the accessory harness has a black and green wire. (they are black and red).

2. they show hooking the green wire to something that looks like a solenoid.
(i cannot find anything the even resembles such solenoid)

3.it shows a key switch with 3 or 4 connectors on it and mine only has 2 prongs with 2 wires already attached. i abandoned that idea and was going to hook straight to the batteries (black ground, red positive) and STILL get nothing on the meter. no sign of life whatsoever.

i just installed brand new trojan batteries a week ago, and wanted this meter to let me know when to head back home.
i know this has to be a simple install....what the heck am i doing wrong?lol
Dino
bedrock is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO