lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Bike & ATV Engine Swaps

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2013, 01:23 AM   #1
EZHOcbr600
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default EZGO Workhorse / CBR 600 F2

New to the forum and I appreciate all the help I have been able to find on here. This is my first build and at times I feel like I'm getting over my head, but I always seem to find an answer after a little digging.

I will try to throw in some pictures tomorrow of where I'm at, but I have both the bike and cart chopped up and in boxes. Axles, hubs, and bearings are ordered from BMIKarts.com and should be in on Friday.
EZHOcbr600 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cbr 600, ezgo gas, workhorse
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Bike & ATV Engine Swaps