lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2013, 10:30 PM   #1
klang a lang
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default I can't get this 2001 36 volt EZ GO to work

I just bought this cart. Was sitting in a guys shop for 4 or 5 years. The switch had no key, put in a new switch, one/off. Bad batteries. I put my three marine batteries in and wired them in series and when I connected the negative lead, it made a huge arc, i don't think thats good . The micro switch in the floor is bad so i jumped the wires. The wires in the dash are ,one orange, one red, 2 white, one gray, one green, I have no idea where they connect. It has a swith for forward neutral and reverse. I cannot get to go and i cant find a wiring diagram with those wire colors. Can somebody help me figure this out?

Thanks, Klang A lang
klang a lang is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO