lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
R8cer Ex
Yes dear

E-Z-GO

Default 96 series 36v won't go

Here is what I got. I've changed the controller (Alltrax AXE 4855), HD F&R switch, 200 amp HD solenoid, battery cables are all 1/0ga and the motor is a PQ bandit. I've checked the wiring ten times to make sure it was right and the battery pack is at 37.7v.

The thing still won't go. The solenoid clicks and the light on the controller turns green when I press the accelerator then it goes from green to three red flashes. I know that tells me that the pedal has not gone back to zero during the cycle. I adjusted the plunger for the ITS away from the sensor thinking it was too close and was being picked up by the sensor but that didn't help. I checked the continuity of the wires from the ITS to the controller and they are good.

I tested the ITS as per the manual and I'm getting 2.7 to 3v on the black wire but nothing at the white wire which would make one think that the ITS is bad. I installed a new one and I still have the same problem.

At this point my brain is mush and I can't think anymore. I'm wondering if it might be a controller issue even though it's brand new. I tried calling Alltrax but had to leave a message and nobody returned my call. It's Friday and I understand beer:30 comes early.

I'm sure I'm leaving out some things I've done but I'm frustrated and I am ready to push it off a cliff.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
R8cer Ex is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO